2 year anniversary!

I haven't been very keen on blogging lately. I don't know what I've been spending my time on. Maybe watching TV? I know I know, it's summer so I should be out there enjoying it but if you don't have anyone to be with, then it seems pointless to go out. Actually I've been doing this and that: I was in London for holiday (maybe I should make a post about it) and after that I had my mother to visit me and we went to Suomenlinna Fortress and also to Tove Jansson exhibition at Ateneum (love the Moomins!). This weekend I've spent with friends foraging wild blueberries, making a little boat trip and swimming in the sea. So that's plenty of activities to have kept me busy from blogging. But I just wanted to make this post as it's my blog's 2 year anniversary! I can't believe it!

But, I promise I'll get back soon. I have been preparing posts but not finished any of them, but maybe soon... Meanwhile, enjoy the summer!

Follow Kitchenfoxtales via Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook to not miss a post!

Comments

Popular Posts