Remarks on Canada

I made a work-related trip to Canada in June and here are some photos I had time to take and also some remarks I made during my short visit.
 
The car register signs resemble the Japanese ones (or vice versa)! So cool!

Red-winged black birds are cool! (I didn't manage to take a photo as they were too quick for me).

People are so friendly and helpful! (Even though they say hello by asking how you are which left me baffled every time. How to reply to a cashier...how are you???)

Uncle Tetsu! You should try their cheesecake. So delicious! I bought one straight before flying back to Finland and it survived the flight surprisingly well.

Poutine was... weird :D I don't want to have gravy (or any other kind of sauce or those cheese curds on that matter) on my fries. Sorry Canada... LOL

I would have wanted to try beaver tails (not the real thing but that street food).

I don't know if it is normal to have +31 C at your hotel room in Canada with a very noisy air conditioner (or actually three) but they said I had a problem with the room. Maybe it is just a different way of expressing it...

It never hurts to ask: the bus station's ticket counter couldn't sell me a ticket, but the nice Greyhound driver gave me drive anyway as there were 12 empty seats at the bus.



These dark squirrels are so BIG!

Just stunning, what else can I say









I saw a chipmunk and s/he went hiding to a hole in the ground!






Follow Kitchenfoxtales via Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook to not miss a post!

Comments

Popular Posts