Christmas




It's almost Christmas, I can't believe it! Time really flies when you get older. I want to cook, bake and do all sorts of stuff for the most nostalgic time of the year but I'm afraid I don't have time.

I'd like to decorate my Christmas tree with these. Last year they were sold by weight in Stockmann so one could have bought them in different colours/tastes. I'm afraid I might not have a Christmas tree this year but maybe some other Christmas...

I'd like to make this, but not the traditional made with real straw but thin white straw lol.

These I want to bake for my friends.

Btw, today is St. Lucia's day. Traditional pastry of the day are St.Lucia's buns.

My favorite Christmas tale

A perfect Christmas film to watch




Follow Kitchenfoxtales via Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook to not miss a post!

Comments

Popular Posts