Foxtail Link Love


I've just returned from a day trip to Estonia and should be tired, but anyway I find myself browsing the net, sleepless, so I might as well do something useful (ie. post you some links I've been saving for later). Sweet dreams!

Random: 

I find astronomical phenomena extremely interesting. When I checked the daylength some time ago I noticed an interesting fact that the latest sunrise nor the earliest sunset doesn't happen at Winter Solstice. I'm not quite sure I understood why it's so, but it's still, very interesting.

Oh, did you know that Audrey Hepburn danced ballet?

I love to read about relationships between the Japanese and Westerners.

Food:


Oh, crispy sweet potatoes...
Have you ever heard of tiger bread (though it seems more of a leopard bread)?
I'm dreaming of training my patisserie skills for a while...
I've never succeeded in making onsen tamago. These instructions seem quite simple, maybe I should give it try tomorrow (for Sunday mornings are perfect for eggs as breakfast).

Follow Kitchenfoxtales via Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook to not miss a post!

Comments

Popular Posts