Christmas Light Crown




I saw a model of a Christmas light crown in a Swedish Christmas magazine years ago. At last I found a proper metal circle to make it after visiting at least four craft shops. I wasn't satisfied with the slightly petrolic colour of the metal or the wavy structure, but after tying the lights around it the faults were somehow obscured. I'm very happy with the result and now it's hanging on the dining table and offers enough light for otherwise candle-lit suppers and makes a festive feel to the room.



You'll need: lights with a cord long enough
a metal ring (appr. 30 cm in diameter)
silk ribbon (4 times the length from ceiling to the desired height + 4 x 15 cm to tie it to the circle: I bought 4 m in total)
(optional: beautiful glass decorations to hang from it)





Follow Kitchenfoxtales via Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook to not miss a post!

Comments

Popular Posts