Christmas Cookie Collection

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I love Christmas and its preparations, the festivity and the feel of waiting. How early do you start to preparing for your Christmas? This post is a part of my annual Christmas series on the blog! Check my Christmas Calendar, too!

I'm sharing today the photos for these lovely Italian cookies, which you got a sneak peak on yesterday's post. The recipes are from the awesome cookbook 'Southern Italian Desserts' - Rediscovering the Sweet Traditions of Calabria, Campania, Basilicata, Puglia and Sicily by Rosetta Costantino. If you didn't know, we visited Puglia last Easter, fell in love with their scenery, food and products and that's how I found the book too. Many recipes in this book include either almonds, lemons or candied peel, which to me seem like very Christmas-y ingredients. I decided early in summer to make these cookies for Christmas and here they are!

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!! *hearts*




Biscotti di Zia Flora - Aunt Flora's lemon-glazed cookies on the right; Castagnelle - Crunchy cinnamon-almond cookies on the left


On top: Biscotti Eureka - Almond-filled spiral cookies





Follow Kitchenfoxtales via Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook to not miss a post!

Comments

Popular Posts